Get up to ₹40,00,000 on HalaPlay this Cricketing season which is much bigger than last season. All you have to do is play and get into the T20 World Cup Carnival Leaderboard and the top 200 users will win prizes in addition to the actual winnings.
How can I view my rank on the leaderboard?
You can view your leaderboard rank – if you’ve qualified – by accessing the link below. This gets updated after every match is completed and winnings are distributed.
T20 World Cup Leaderboard 2022
How does the leaderboard work?
Leaderboard is based on your entry fee contribution in cricket matches during the given time. Your team points, number of league joins wont be considered in the leaderboard. There are no entry fees to participate in the leaderboard. You will win Guaranteed Prize Money which will be based on percentage of the entry fee you have contributed toward the leaderboard based. User whose leaderboard points are above 1 Lakh will be qualified to claim the Prize.
How does leaderboard points are calculated?
|GPP Entry Fee||1x|
|Multiplier League Entry Fee||1x|
|10% Bonus Leagues Entry Fee||1x|
|Auto Join League Entry Fee||0.2x|
|Discount and Bonus amount won’t be considered|
Why would I want to be a part of the leaderboard?
Only users in Top 200 of the Leaderboard at the end of the contest will win a percentage of their entry fee as a prize in addition to the actual winnings!
How does the percentage calculation work?
Assuming a player got 1,20,00,000 points over the leaderboard period and reaches 1st place, then the user would receive 3.5% of that points which would be ₹4,20,000 as his winning prize.
How long does the leaderboard last?
The leaderboard will start from 16th October 00:00 AM and will ends when the T20 WC Carnival finals ends. Dates are subject to change.
Do only T20 WC Carnival games count towards my entry fee contribution?
No, entry fee will be considered for any cricket game as long as the game starts within the given time range.
What are the prizes for the leaderboard?
Terms and conditions
- Voided leagues & Private Leagues will not count towards the entry fee contribution.
- This Season Auto joined leagues will be counted as 1/5th of there Auto Joined Match Entry Fee. (For ex. you have joined ₹5000 League from Auto Join then 1000 points will contributed to the T20 WC Carnival Leaderboard)
- Leaderboard eligible criteria – Minimum 1 Lakh leaderboard point.
- Bonus Entry fee and Discounted entry fee will not be considered in calculation of your leaderboard points contribution.
- Entry fee will be the only criteria which means that your result (Win or loss) or team points in the contests will be irrelevant.
- Start date : 16 October 00:00am
- End date : T20 WC Carnival final match
- Entry fee will be taken only from contests played in any cricket game during the leaderboard period where the start time of the game should be earlier than the end time of the leaderboard.
- HalaPlay reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any promotion at its own discretion.
- The leaderboard will be updated after every completed match.
- Winning can be given in form of Discount Coupons or HalaPlay Wallet.
- This leaderboard prize money can’t be availed by residents of banned states i.e. Assam, Odisha, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Sikkim and Nagaland.
- In case of a tie, the percentage distribution will be averaged among the players tied in the rank.
- In the event of the T20 WC Carnival getting postponed or cancelled, the leaderboard shall also be postponed or cancelled.
- Taxes will be applicable and deducted as per the Income Tax act of the Government (if winning is greater than 10,000 then TDS of 31.2% will be deducted)
HalaPlay Terms and Conditions apply.