Get up to ₹30,00,000 including ₹7.5Lakh worth of Bitcoin powered by CoinDCX by playing on HalaPlay this Cricketing season. All you have to do is play and get into the Indian T20 Carnival’22 Leaderboard and the top 200 users will win prizes in addition to the actual winnings.
How can I view my rank on the leaderboard?
You can view your leaderboard rank – if you’ve qualified – by accessing the following link. This gets updated after every match is completed and winnings are distributed.
View Indian T20 Carnival’22 HalaPlay Leaderboard
How does the leaderboard work?
Leaderboard is based on your entry fee contribution in cricket matches during the given time. Your team points, number of league joins wont be considered in the leaderboard. There are no entry fees to participate in the leaderboard. You will win a percentage of the entry fee you have contributed toward the leaderboard based on your final position in addition to the actual winnings in the league.
Why would I want to be a part of the leaderboard?
Only users in Top 200 of the Final leaderboard at the end of the contest will win a percentage of their entry fee as a prize in addition to the actual winnings!
How does the percentage calculation work?
Assuming a player plays for ₹1,20,00,000 over the leaderboard period and reaches 1st place, then the user would receive 4% of that amount which would be ₹4,80,000 as his winning prize. We arrived at an estimated value of ₹30,00,000 in the top 200 prizes based on the values of the previous leaderboard on HalaPlay.
How long does the leaderboard last?
The leaderboard will start from 26th March 00:00AM and will ends when the Indian T20 Carnival finals ends. Dates are subject to change.
Do only Indian T20 Carnival’22 games count towards my entry fee contribution?
No, entry fee will be considered for any cricket game as long as the game starts within the given time range.
What are the prizes for the leaderboard?
Terms and conditions
- Auto joined leagues and voided leagues will not count towards the entry fee contribution.
- Bonus Entry fee and Discounted entry fee will not be considered in calculation of your entry fee contribution.
- Entry fee will be the only criteria which means that your result (Win or loss) or team points in the contests will be irrelevant.
- Start date : 26 March 00:00am
- End date : Indian T20 Carnival’22 final match
- Entry fee will be taken only from contests played in any cricket game during the leaderboard period where the start time of the game should be earlier than the end time of the leaderboard.
- HalaPlay reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any promotion at its own discretion.
- The leaderboard will be updated after every completed match.
- Winning can be given in form of Bitcoin on CoinDCX or Bank Deposit or Discount Coupons or HalaPlay Wallet.
- This leaderboard prize money can’t be availed by residents of banned states i.e. Assam, Odisha, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Sikkim and Nagaland.
- In case of a tie, the percentage distribution will be averaged among the players tied in the rank.
- In the event of the Indian T20 Carnival’22 getting postponed or cancelled, the leaderboard shall also be postponed or cancelled.
- Taxes will be applicable and deducted as per the Income Tax act of the Government (if winning is greater than 10,000 then TDS of 31.2% will be deducted)
HalaPlay Terms and conditions apply. https://mindia.halaplay.com/terms-conditions