Get up to Rs. 10,00,000 worth of BTC by playing on Halaplay this Cricketing season. All you have to do is play and get into the Halaplay Leaderboard and the top 200 users will win prizes in addition to the actual winnings.
How can I view my rank on the leaderboard?
You can view your leaderboard rank – if you’ve qualified – by accessing the following link. This gets updated after every match is completed and winnings are distributed.
How does the leaderboard work?
Leaderboard is based on your entry fee contribution in cricket matches during the given time. Your team points, number of league joins wont be considered in the leaderboard. There are no entry fees to participate in the leaderboard. You will win a percentage of the entry fee you have contributed toward the leaderboard based on your final position in addition to the actual winnings in the league.
Why would I want to be a part of the leaderboard?
Only users in Top 200 of the Final leaderboard at the end of the contest will win a percentage of their entry fee as a prize in addition to the actual winnings!
How does the percentage calculation work?
Assuming a player plays for Rs.1,20,00,000 over the leaderboard period and reaches 1st place, then the user would receive 4% of that amount which would be Rs. 4,80,000 as his winning prize. We arrived at an estimated value of Rs. 10,00,000 in the top 10 prizes based on the values of the previous leaderboard on Halaplay.
How long does the leaderboard last?
The leaderboard will start on 23rd October, 00:00:00 and will end when the T20 World Cup finals ends on – 14th November 2021 23:59:59. Dates are subject to change.
Do only T20 World Cup games count towards my entry fee contribution?
No, entry fee will be considered for any cricket game as long as the game starts within the given time range.
What are the prizes for the leaderboard?
Terms and conditions
- Auto joined leagues and voided leagues will not count towards the entry fee contribution.
- Bonus Entry fee and Discounted entry fee will not be considered in calculation of your entry fee contribution.
- Entry fee will be the only criteria which means that your result (Win or loss) or team points in the contests will be irrelevant.
- Start date : 23 October 2021, 00:00:00
- End date : 14 November 2021 23:59:59
- Leaderboard winnings will be processed by 19th November 2021
- Entry fee will be counted only if the contest is not voided
- Entry fee will be taken only from contests played in any cricket game during the leaderboard period where the start time of the game should be earlier than the end time of the leaderboard.
- Halaplay reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any promotion at its own discretion.
- The leaderboard will be updated after every completed match.
- Winners can choose to redeem their winnings into their bank account if they choose to do so.
- This leaderboard is not open to residents of Assam, Odisha, Karnataka, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Sikkim and Nagaland are not allowed to participate.
- In case of a tie, the percentage distribution will be averaged among the players tied in the rank.
- In the event of the T20 World Cup getting postponed or cancelled, the leaderboard shall also be postponed or cancelled.
- Taxes will be applicable and deducted as per the Income Tax act of the Government.
Halaplay Terms and conditions apply. https://mindia.halaplay.com/terms-conditions