20 Lakh rupees could be yours by playing on Halaplay this Cricket season. All you have to do is register for the Halaplay Leaderboard for free, and the top 250 users will be selected in the Grand Leaderboard Contest.
How does the leaderboard work?
Leaderboard is based on your total entry fee contribution in cricket matches for the duration of the contest ( details below ). Your team points, number of league joins will not be considered in the leaderboard. Entry to the contest is FREE provided you qualify for the leaderboard.
How can I view my rank on the leaderboard?
You can view your leaderboard rank – if you’ve qualified – by accessing the following link. This gets updated after every match is completed and winnings are distributed.
I have not received an invite for the leaderboard, how can i participate ?
Keep joining leagues in Halaplay and once your total Entry Fees during the contest duration ( considered from 19th Sep 7.30pm ) are in the Top 250, you will be added to the leaderboard on the following day.
Can I be eliminated from the leaderboard?
Yes, if your total Entry Fees during the contest is not within the Top 250 users, you may be moved out from the leaderboard. However, if you play further and have higher Entry Fees, you will be added. The leaderboard contestants will be updated everyday until 10-Oct-2021 midnight. After this, the participants in the leaderboard are frozen and no addition / deletion of participants will take place.
When does the leaderboard elimination and promotion happen?
Participants in the leaderboard will be updated everyday until 10-Oct-2021 midnight. After this, the participants are locked and no further addition or deletion will take place. However, rankings of the participants will continue to get updated until 15-Oct-2021 11:59pm ( scheduled end of Indian T20 Carnival 2021 season )
Why would I want to be a part of the leaderboard?
All participants that are part of the leaderboard at the end of the contest will receive Rs. 1000 worth of bitcoin on Signup at CoinDCX! And there are 20Lakh worth of prizes to compete for
How long does the leaderboard last?
The leaderboard will start on 19 Sept 2021, 7:30pm and will end when the Indian T20 carnival final ends – 15 Oct 2021 11:59 pm. Both these dates are subject to change.
How do I know if i’ve been selected for the leaderboard?
You would have received an email or an SMS from the Halaplay team if you have been selected. (Please check your spam folder as well).
Do only Indian T20 Carnival games count towards my entry fee contribution?
No, entry fee will be considered for any cricket game as long as the game starts within the given time range.
What are the prizes for the leaderboard?
Along with this, every user on the leaderboard on the last iteration get Rs. 1000 worth of bitcoin on CoinDCX on signup!
Terms and conditions
- Leaderboard participation will work only on an Invite only basis.
- Voided leagues will not count towards the entry fee contribution.
- Bonus Entry fee and Discounted entry fee will not be considered in calculation of your entry fee contribution.
- Entry fee will be the only criteria which means that your result (Win or loss) or team points in the contests will be irrelevant.
- Start date : 19 Sept 2021, 7:30 pm
- End date : 15 Oct 2021 11:59 pm
- Leaderboard winnings will be processed by 18th October 2021
- Entry fee will be counted only if the contest is not voided
- Entry fee will be taken from contests played in any cricket game during the leaderboard period.
- Halaplay reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any promotion at its own discretion.
- The leaderboard will be updated after every completed match.
- This leaderboard is not open to residents of Assam, Odisha, Karnataka, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Sikkim and Nagaland and are not allowed to participate.
- In case of a tie, the cash prize will be distributed among the players tied in the rank.
- In the event of the IPL getting postponed or cancelled, the leaderboard shall also be postponed or cancelled.
- CoinDCX voucher can be used only on signup.
- Taxes will be applicable and deducted as per the Income Tax act of the Government.
Halaplay Terms and conditions apply. https://mindia.halaplay.com/terms-conditions