Both U Berlin and Schalke haven’t won a match since the German League restart. U Berlin is winless in six games, while Schalke last won a match in January and has scored only one goal in the last four matches.
Recent Form (2019-20 German League)
U Berlin ?????
Previous Meeting (2019-20 German League)
30.11.2019: Schalke 2️⃣-1️⃣ U Berlin
Fantasy Points Facts
- Defender Salif Sané (Schalke) picked up 6 points (average) and Midfielder Daniel Caligiuri (Schalke) claimed 4 points (average) in each of the last four German League matches.
- Forwards Marcus Ingvartsen (U Berlin) and Sebastian Andersson (U Berlin) collected 7 points and 6 points, respectively, in the last match against M’gladbach.
- Defender Keven Schlotterbeck (U Berlin) picked up a total of 6 points from Clearances alone in the last two German League matches.
- Forward Benito Raman (Schalke) scored 4 points from Goals alone against U Berlin in November 2019.
- Defender Ozan Kabak (Schalke) and Bastian Oczipka (Schalke) grabbed 2 points from Tackles alone in the last two matches.
Sebastian Andersson (U Berlin) – 1️⃣2️⃣ goals
Suat Serdar (Schalke) – 7⃣ goals
* Suat Serdar is injured and will miss the rest of the season