Fifth-placed Gangwon play host to winless Incheon in the opening match of Round 5 in the Korean League.
Recent Form (Last Four matches)
Previous Meeting (2019 Korean League)
29.09.2019: Gangwon 2️⃣-2️⃣ Incheon
Fantasy Points Facts
- Defender Ji-hwan Mun (Incheon) has scored 3 points in Passing Accuracy alone in three of the four Korean League matches so far.
- Defenders Yeong-bin Kim (Gangwon), Chae-min Im (Gangwon), and Kwang-hun Chae (Gangwon) registered 12 points, 12 points, and 11 points, respectively, in Round 4 match.
- Defender Kwang-hun Shin (Gangwon) has scored 7 points (average) in this season far.
- Goalkeeper Kwang-yeon Lee (Gangwon) claimed 8 points and 10 points in the last two matches in Korean League.
- Defender Yeon-su Kim (Incheon) and Midfielder Do-hyeok Kim (Incheon) have collected 7 points and 6 points (average), respectively, in the 2020 Korean League so far.
- Ho-nam Kim (Incheon) picked up 7 points in Round 4.
- Midfielder Guk-yeong Han (Gangwon) has scored at least 5 points in each of the four matches in the Korean League so far.
Ho-nam Kim (Incheon) – 1️⃣ goal
Mu-yeol Ko (Gangwon) – 2️⃣ goals
Key Players (⭐ Captain Picks)
Incheon: Ji-hwan Mun⭐(DEF), Yeon-su Kim (DEF), Do-hyeok Kim (MID) & Ho-nam Kim (FWD)
Gangwon: Kwang-yeon Lee (GK), Kwang-hun Shin⭐(DEF), Chae-min Im (DEF), Kwang-hun Chae (DEF), Guk-yeong Han (MID), Mu-yeol Ko (FWD) & Seung-dae Kim