Freiburg has struggled to pick up three points since the restart and sit on eighth in the German League table with 38 points. Meanwhile, M’gladbach’s hopes of a top-three finish received a boost after 4-1 thrashing of Frankfurt in MatchDay 29.
01.12.2019: M’gladbach 4️⃣-2️⃣ Freiburg
Fantasy Points Facts
- Alassane Pléa (M’gladbach) and Marcus Thuram (M’gladbach) have scored a total of 30 points and 29 points respectively in the last four matches.
- Defender Philipp Lienhart (Freiburg) collected 9 points and 6 points in MatchDay 26 and MatchDay 29, respectively.
- Defender Matthias Ginter (M’gladbach) has 8 points (average) in four matches after the German League restart.
- Goalkeeper Yann Sommer (M’gladbach) has made 18 saves in the last four matches, i.e., 2 points (average) in Shots Saved alone.
- Midfielder Vincenzo Grifo (Freiburg) picked up 3 points in Assists alone in MatchDay 26 and MatchDay 28.
- Defender Christian Günter (Freiburg) grabed 5 points in MatchDay 29 and made an Assist in the 2-4 defeat against M’gladbach in Decemeber 2019.
- Midfielder Florian Neuhaus (M’gladbach) has scored a total of 26 points from the last three matches.
Nils Petersen (Freiburg) – 1️⃣1️⃣ goals
Alassane Pléa & Marcus Thuram (M’gladbach) – ? goals
Key Players (⭐ Captain Picks)
Freiburg: Philipp Lienhart (DEF), Christian Günter (DEF), Vincenzo Grifo (MID), Nicolas Höfler (MID) & Nils Petersen (FWD)
M’gladbach: Yann Sommer (GK), Matthias Ginter (DEF), Ramy Bensebaini (DEF), Tobias Strobl (MID), Florian Neuhaus (MID), Alassane Pléa⭐(FWD) & Marcus Thuram (FWD)