Two wins in the last three games have boosted Bremen’s survival hopes in the German League. They sit 17th in the table, and three points against Frankfurt will take them to the relegation playoff place.
Frankfurt, who finished seventh last season, has an outside chance of finishing in the top six. The 1-2 win over Wolfsburg helped them climb to 12th and five points clear of the relegation zone.
Recent Form (last five German League matches)
Previous Meeting (German Cup)
04.03.2019: Franfkurt 2️⃣-0️⃣ Bremen
Fantasy Points Facts
- Defender Niklas Moisander (Bremen) scored 12 points and 13 points in MatchDay 28 and MatchDay 29, respectively.
- Midfielder Daichi Kamada (Frankfurt) grabbed 9 points in MatchDay 29.
- Forward André Silva (Frankfurt) has clinched 8 points from Goals alone from the last two matches.
- Goalkeeper Jirí Pavlenka (Bremen) picked up 8 points (average) in the last two matches.
- Defender Kevin Vogt (Bremen) picked up 11 points against Schalke in MatchDay 29.
- Midfielder Sebastian Rode (Frankfurt) has collected 9 points from Assists alone in the last four matches.
Milot Rashica (Bremen) – 7️⃣ goals
Martin Hinteregger (Frankfurt) – 8️⃣ goals