Wins for Leverkusen and M’gladbach at the weekend dropped Leipzig to fifth in the German League table. They need three points to retain the third spot and can go two points clear of both teams.
Köln could still grab a European place as a win will take them five points adrift of sixth-placed Wolfsburg. Though they are yet to win a match in three attempts after the German League restart.
Recent Form (last five matches)
23.11.2019: Leipzig 4️⃣-1️⃣ Köln
Fantasy Points Facts
- Defender Lukas Klostermann (Leipzig) has scored 6 points, 11 points, and 12 points in MatchDay 26, MatchDay 27, and MatchDay 28, respectively.
- Forward Mark Uth (Köln) has clinched 7 points (average) in three matches after the restart.
- Goalkeeper Péter Gulácsi (Leipzig) has claimed 5 points (average) in MatchDay 26, MatchDay 27, and MatchDay 28.
- Midfielder Florian Kainz (Köln) grabbed 10 points from Goals alone since the restart.
- Midfielder and captain Jonas Hector (Köln) has registered 5 points and 8 points in the two matches he started for Köln in May.
- Forward Timo Werner (Leipzig) added a total of 24 points to his name from the last three matches.