Freiburg conceded two late goals and had to share points in a thrilling 3-3 draw against Frankfurt on German League MatchDay 28, while Leverkusen, who was on a high after back-to-back wins after the restart, was humbled 1-4 by Wolfsburg in their last match.
Recent Form (last five matches)
23.11.2019: Leverkusen 1️⃣-1️⃣ Freiburg
Fantasy Points Facts
- Edmond Tapsoba (Leverkusen) has scored 6 points or more in all three matches since the restart.
- Goalkeeper Alexander Schwolow (Freiburg) made 13 saves, i.e., 6 points, against Frankfurt in the last match.
- Kai Havertz (Leverkusen) collected 15 points and 17 points in MatchDay 26 and MatchDay 27, respectively.
- Vincenzo Grifo (Freiburg) registered 8 points from a goal and an assist alone against Frankfurt.
- Charles Aránguiz (Leverkusen) picked up 5 points from passing accuracy, tackles, and clearances.
- Manuel Gulde (Freiburg) grabbed 3 points from passing accuracy alone in the last two matches.
Nils Petersen (Freiburg) – 9️⃣ goals
Kai Havertz (Leverkusen) – ? goals
Key Players (⭐ Captain Picks)
Freiburg: Alexander Schwolow (GK), Manuel Gulde⭐(DEF), Vincenzo Grifo (MID), Nils Petersen (FWD)
Leverkusen: Sven Bender (DEF), Edmond Tapsoba (DEF), Kai Havertz⭐(MID), Charles Aránguiz (MID), Kerem Demirbay (MID) & Karim Bellarabi (MID)